F8 vs F9

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Tue Aug 12 14:41:57 UTC 2008

It sounded like a reasonable question to me. Who knows if this guy is new to this group (or even Linux) but non-friendly answers are a good way to send a newbie packing (and perpetuate the rumor that Linux is non-friendly to a new user).

Mike...in the FWIW department, I have F9 running on 12 machines and have had very little trouble.

Arch