Cant use Crystal Eye webcam on my Acer Laptop with Fedora 9

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:00:12 UTC 2008

On Saturday 05 July 2008 12:44:29 Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
> Yes....It installed cleanly without any errors. But luvcview does not
> start. It gives this error :

While the link I gave you was an outline of how to set it up, there's a much
better one (just found it now we know about uvcview)

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/12/07/howto-logitech-quickcam-pro-9000-with-fedora-8/

It may be that something is done differently in the ubuntu installation than
in the fedora one.  This should give you more specific instructions.

Anne