Syncing Palm device via USB Cable

pursley1 at netscape.net pursley1 at netscape.net
Mon Mar 10 13:20:23 UTC 2008

I'm new to Fedora and am still classified have been messing around with
Linux part-time for about a year but am trying to migrate fully to Linux
now and can't seem to get my Palm device to sync.  It connects via a USB
cable and I can even tell you how it appears in the proc file system USB
file when it is activated but how do I tell the software that it's
there?  This is only one of a few things that is hindering my desire to
completely eliminate Windows from my computer (I haven't liked Microsoft
for years).  Any help here?

Bradley