Router in Fedora. Alternative to Mikrotik

Fabio Jara ronintekorei at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:39:36 UTC 2009

Hello my good friends, recently i have been introduced to a system new to
me, Mikrotik Router http://www.mikrotik.com/

I was wandering, is there some alternative to make Fedora work like that? i
mean, have to configurate all in graphic mode?

The real problem that i am facing is that the my network needs some
bandwidth control by IP and those ip have to me given by the dhcp as static
by MACADDRESS. and have to be routing between the internet and my internal
servers of apache, samba, and mysql.

Is there something like webmin based but for routing and bandwidth control?

Thanks in advance and my best regards to all.

--
Fabio Jara.
Universidad Privada del Este - Paraguay.