Error reading pen drive

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 05:18:50 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com> wrote:

> What happened when you used fdisk to define a partition on the drive? What error
> message did you get that caused you to conclude the commands to create a valid
> partition had failed?

Yes, it was failed but the pen drive (in which some videos were there,
unfortunately which had o back-up!) was formated successfully. And I
returned it to my friend. Next day, he says, he was not able to work
with that, which amazed me and still he looks for a solution! But the
main thing is that it was successfully formatted at least once!
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia