touchpad issue-SOLVED

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 22 07:19:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-21 at 18:02 -0700, James McKenzie wrote:
> For people like me, I like the opposite as I have 'heavy hands' and
> thus just touching the touchpad will cause it to click.  It is a real
> pain to deactivate it (just as it is for you to activate it.)  I guess
> so many folks complained to Fedora or the driver package creator that
> they changed this action.  Fortunately, it is simple to turn back on.

But, perhaps, a bit difficult if you're on a laptop without separate
touchpad buttons, and no mouse...

Though, I agree with you, I dislike it.  My touchpad is very sensitive,
and hands near it will cause the mouse pointer to whiz about, and stuff
up where I'm typing.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686