Visit my Netlog profile

Santosh V noreply+F17376638 at netlogmail.com
Thu Jul 8 06:32:49 UTC 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT05Mzg1NTIyODgmbD0xJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMjA2Mjk1NzMzNyUyNmklM0R0OTE_

Cheers,
Santosh

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT05Mzg1NTIyODgmbD0yJmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZub21haWxzJTJGaW52aXRlJTJGZW1haWwlM0QtWm1Wa2IzSmhMV3hwYzNSQWNtVmthR0YwTG1OdmJRX18lMjZjb2RlJTNEMTUxNjM1NjQlMjZpZCUzRDIwNjI5NTczMzclMjZpJTNEdDky