autofs and nfs4 no longer connect - SOLVED

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 21 08:41:26 UTC 2010

On 06/21/2010 09:38 AM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Direct mounting was the problem in January. See the thread "Also having
> NFSv4 problems" on this list Jan 03-04, 2010. autofs was the fix, and
> manual mounts still don't work.

I'm glad you have it fixed.  I have to admit that I don't remember that
dinner yesterday.

I've noted that some folks have had difficulty getting NFSv4 working in
their environment.  I've got it running just fine with a mixture of
RHELv4.8, CentOSv5, F11, and F13 all using direct mounts.

I had a good link for configuration...but can't find it at the moment.
If I find it, I'll send it your way.

--
Life is too short to stuff a mushroom. -- Storm Jameson 葛斯克 愛德華 /
台北市八德路四段