Configuring Evolution toolbar icons

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jun 22 06:54:23 UTC 2010

> Meanwhile, does anyone have an answer to my question?

I could find no way to change the icons.  You're right.  They look too
similar.  I also find it "odd" that one cannot customize the toolbar and
place icons in the positions/order you'd prefer.  That may be one of the
reasons I've not looked at Evolution in a long time.

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one
technical problem -- how to run a sunbeam through a meter. 葛斯克 愛德華