nss update problem ?!?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Mar 13 18:19:32 UTC 2010

Hi;

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 10:08 -0800, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> --- On Fri, 3/12/10, William Case <billlinux at rogers.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 21:17 -0700,
> > Craig White wrote:
> > > On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 23:03 -0500, William Case
> > wrote:

> To: OP
>
> The nss dependency problem has been corrected.  I checked this morning, Sat., the 13th, and updated with no problems.

Yes,  I have now updated nss.

> FWIW, when I encounter such problems I usually just wait a couple of days to update.  Usually by then the fix is in.  If the "problem" persists for more than a week, then I know there's a real problem.

I usually just wait as well.  However, I have found that occasionally I
am the first to encounter a rpm problem, so it might be useful to others
to post a short concise warning message and check whether the problem
has been reported yet.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28