Sorbet on Fedora's future

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Mar 23 19:28:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 18:18 +0000, BeartoothHOS wrote:
> meaning by "we" those few who have not yet killfiled him. (I will in
> minute.)
----
I am one of those who enjoys a train wreck and rarely ever killfile
someone but he is actually getting close to giving me sufficient
motivation.

I find it hard to believe that his postings are genuine because it would
seem hard to be so opinionated about things that he doesn't understand.
I think it goes beyond being willfully ignorant and has become simply
being willfully provocative. Even a broken clock is right twice each
day.

Craig

believed to be clean.