Sophos Anti Virus

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo nospaze at
Fri May 14 06:53:23 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, den 14.05.2010, 15:04 +1000 schrieb Nermin Celik:
> I'm requesting ideas/strong arguments so that I don't change from
> fedora.

Already understood. Please be more specific to get a specific argument,
sophos SHOULD RUN on Fedora, as I said, but you repeat what your techs
repeated, the sophos advertising: "sophos runs on redhat", saying little
of fedora.

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo - nospaze at / #367962
Fachbegriffe der Informatik, E-Learning:
Feststellung, daß Strom weh tut. -- Oliver Schad