Which package you would like every new Fedora user to see?

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 02:12:33 UTC 2010

  On 10/11/2010 02:28 PM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Which piece of software you believe that every new Fedora user should
> be aware of that isn’t installed by default on Fedora Live CD?
>
> Why do you think that this package should be installed by default?
>
> Make your claim strong enough and I’ll include it by default in new
> Fusion Linux 14 Fedora Remix.
>
> http://fusionlinux.org/

These packages are not even part of fedora, but are very nice
to have:
dvdauthor
qdvdauthor (the gui interface)
Both are projects on sourceforge.net

I think growisofs is already part of fedora, but not sure if it is
automatically included in the live image.

These are very well working utils for creating DVD's