F12 -> F14 (via preupgrade), not so smooth

Roger K. Wells ROGER.K.WELLS at saic.com
Wed Nov 3 20:26:30 UTC 2010

On 11/03/2010 03:38 PM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
> On 11/03/2010 03:11 PM, Konstantin Svist wrote:
>> I think the main problem is that you skipped F13 and jumped to F14
>> directly. Usually the most well-tested upgrades are to $release+
*from: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PreUpgrade
"Upgrade to current release directly*
Preupgrade provides an upgrade directly to the latest version of Fedora.
It is not necessary to upgrade to intermediate versions.
For example, it is possible to go from Fedora 12 to Fedora 14 directly."
fyi,
roger wells

--
Roger Wells, P.E.