Feedback

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:15:49 UTC 2010

2010/11/7 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>

> On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 19:45:37 +0000,
>   Patrick Dupre <pd520 at york.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I did, but at one point, the system is unstable.
> > All the commands give one after the other with a
> > segmenation fault
> > or non sense.
> >
> > And no way to reboot.
>
> Have you done any hardware testing?
>
> Does a live image work on your system?
> --

Try:

1) yum clean all

2) yum makecache

3) yum -y update

I'm curious, just try it and see if it works, but Obviously the Real
Solution is to make a
Fresh install of F14, F12 is way to old... Maybe you could still using F13
for some while now,
but every Fedora release has only 1 year of "productive life" so if you had
F12 installed, is moment
to switch into F14 :)

Good Luck!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6