hibernating breaks all sorts of things in gnome

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Tue Nov 9 20:23:51 UTC 2010

	Ever since I upgraded my F13 notebook to F14 I have having trouble with
resuming my machine after a hibernate. Once the machine is resumed, the
fingerprint reader is not recognized by the screensaver login. The
mounting of drives gives me a 'not authorized' error. I also loose the
option to hibernate. There may be other problems, but those are the ones
that I noticed immediately.
	I am guessing this is some sort of dbus/polkit issue, but I don't know
where to start looking to troubleshoot the problem. Does anyone have any
ideas?

				...Jeff