Contents of install DVD vs CDs

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Nov 24 22:08:09 UTC 2010

Does the F12 (and I suppose 13 and 14) install DVD have more on it than
the install CDs?

I know that yum points to the ''everything' repo which is more inclusive
than the install CDs.

I ask this because I just installed an Amahi system using a local repo
built from the install CDs and many of the dependencies for Amahi are
NOT met during the install.  They, for the most part, get picked up later.

I have enough disk on my repo server to hold the everything tree, but I
am wondering if that is my problem, or if it is Amahi's.