Distributing a Fedora appliance

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:15:05 UTC 2010

hey,

not a lawyer, but i doubt if anyone else replying here is either.

but i've gotten plenty of VMs from different sites that people have
used different linux OS (fedora/centos/debian/et...) and i've never
gotten the source in the VM, I have at times seen/reviewed docs that
have pointed me to where I could go to get the source for the OS if I
wanted it.

your mileage might vary.