help on ffmpeg

Adel ESSAFI adelessafi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:07:17 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adel ESSAFI <adel.safi at imag.fr>
Date: 2010/9/17
Subject: help on ffmpeg
To: Community support for Fedora users <users at lists.fedoraproject.org>

Hi users
I am a newbie on ffmpeg and I try to do my best to lean it.
I find many examples in the web by my needs are "special"
could you help me to solve one of these two problems:

1. I have a movie (file.avi" and a watermark "water.jpg". I want to add  the
watermark to the movie and to transform it to flv. The conversion from avi
to flv is simple and I have succeed to do it but without the logo

2. I have an mp3 file and a jpg file. I want to generate a video with only
the picture but mixed with the audio file.

As you see, these needs are not basic so if you could help I will be very
thankful to you

regards

--
PhD candidate in Computer Science