Celestia Space Simulator

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Wed Sep 22 02:00:23 UTC 2010

 On 09/21/2010 06:22 PM, Michael Miles wrote:
> Nvidia 9400 Gt
Since Celestia is graphics intensive, you might
want to check this out.  I've read there were
some problems associated with Nvidia drivers...
(being proprietary)  but I could be wrong.  I
personally had problems with Nvidia way back
then and it was really bad - I since stopped
buying mobos with Nvidia, but that is just my
experience which probably does not amount to
a hill of beans ;)

I have an ASUS P5GC-MX/1333:
> Intel Corporation 82945G/GZ (Graphics)

Try Stellarium or other graphics intensive
apps and see if they crash or not?

I doubt that SELinux is the issue...