So where are my workspaces??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 21:10:47 UTC 2011

	Having had trouble with F15 media, I told preupgrade on an
expendable (heavily backed up) pc to go to F15 beta. It did, eventually,
after taking an amazingly long time -- and looks worse, so far, than I
had feared.

	I logged in, and it put me onto what has always been my workspace
#1. But there are no panels, let alone a workspace switcher; and right-
clicking does nothing anywhere.

	I have it doing yum update at present, also going through an
amazing lot of stuff. Will that enable me to orient myself? Or is this
release a total loss already for all but Alpha Plus Technoids?