So where are my workspaces??

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Fri Apr 29 04:50:05 UTC 2011

On 04/27/2011 06:58 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 04/28/2011 04:16 AM, Beartooth wrote:
>> 	Well, I did three in that format, and stopped there, meaning to
>> ask how I leave a workspace blank; but it got me an error message in
>> techtalk over my head about usage. It had to do with schema, path, key,
>> and value -- whatever those are ...
> Empty workspaces don't make much sense when workspaces are dynamic but
> if you want help, you need to give the specific command and output
> instead of this vague description
>
> Rahul
I run 8 workspaces, 4 across, 2 high. Email on screen 4 (upper right)
personal stuff on 8 (lower right) and up to 6 different work tickets on
the others. It's important for me to directly access any of them with a
click on the panel so I can jump back and forth from ticket to ticket as
needed. From what I have seen and heard so far, I'm screwed. Please
prove me wrong.

I can't dedicate hardware to try and find workarounds on my own, and
Gnome 3 doesn't do Virtualization (yet) so I won't get very far with it.

Chris Kloiber.