anyone running android sdk to talk to a real phone on fedora 14?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:13:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:53:45 +0930
Tim wrote:

> > If I connect it via an external powered hub, it works perfectly.
>
> Hmm, I wonder if that means it really does draw more current than it
> should from a USB port

I'm pretty sure it really is drawing too much power. I had 3 different
systems that all showed the same symptoms, and lots of other Samsung
Intercept users have complained of similar problems. If there was
some way to just make it talk USB without also insisting on trying to
charge the battery when plugged in, it might be OK :-).