html on Fedora -- looking for "where to go"

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:11:40 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Paul Allen Newell <pnewell at cs.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Joel:
>
> [...]
> As I mentioned before, I sent the original email to see if I missed
> something obvious (and I think that paid off with your reply). My next
> step was to create a test html/javascript to duplicate by reduction of
> original (and make sure that I wasn't doing something dumb in my original).
>
> Let me try looking at the add-ons and, if that doesn't do it, I will
> create the example.
>
>> Joel Res

Source code tastes much better than crow, anyway. 8-*

You're on the right track. Putting the examples together will probably
tell you which forum is best to ask at, if it doesn't pinpoint the
problems.

One point you might need to drag back out of the past, in spite of the
similarity in names, Java and Java/ECMAscript have only the barest of
historical connections. (Passed each other in a storm many years
ago.:^/)

Joel Rees