Gnome 3.2 - eh what! --- Top Posting?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 4 22:25:47 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 14:35 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> It's also getting closer to the point a microprojector will fit into
> phone or tablet - now that will have fun opportunities !

I've seen one stuck into a video camera, so that you can watch what you
shot without having to figure out how the hell to connect your camera to
someone else's tv.

Or, as is often the case with modern no-tape cameras, you really do need
to play back from the camera, and people can't connect them to any tv,
because they don't have the cable, or can't figure it out.

I'm forever being asked to transfer people's home movies to a DVD,
because they can't.  So much for buying your new fancy high def camera,
when you're going to watch it in standard def...  Blueray is still slow
to take off, it's still horribly expensive (other than merely playing
back movie releases).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686