3w-9xxx f14->f15 breakage

Zoltan Boszormenyi zboszor at freemail.hu
Tue Dec 6 15:42:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did the same about 1.5 months ago, then upgraded to Fedora 16
also via "yum distro-sync" when it was already frozen.
I haven't experienced any problems using my computer, although
I also have a 3ware, but mine is 9650SE-8LPML with 8x 1TB n RAID10.
I don't want to dismiss your bug report, it's just another datapoint
for the 3w-9xxx driver.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi