Fedora 16's Performance

Lawrence Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:18:22 UTC 2011

I am writing this because I am beginning to get frustrated with Fedora
16. I am on the verge of going back to Fedora 15 so I can have some
peace of mind. There was a time up until now that after a RC release it
would settle down and run nice but with this Release that is not the
case. I am not giving up on Fedora as a whole but when you can't make
anything run without freezing screens and nvidia drivers won't install
it becomes frustrating.

--
Lawrence Graves All things are workable but don't all things work.