R: Re: R: Re: Openfoam is available!!!

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Dec 22 22:05:49 UTC 2011

On 12/22/2011 11:47 PM, antonio.montagnani at alice.it wrote:
> as already explained, thread was already open: I will not spend any more
> time (that I don't have) to add any single line why I didn't (or I forgot to)
> add the description of Openfoam...

You are totally incorrect....

If your "announcement" message had been part of a thread, it would have
contained at least an "In-Reply-To:" and a "References:" but *it did not*.

Also, you make the fatal assumption that *everyone* on the list was "on
the list" two months ago when you originally talked of OpenFoam.  You
also fatally assume that those on the list actually keep all the
messages from the list and could see you thread in their mailers.  I,
for one, keep only 14 days of messages.  So, even if your message was
part of a thread I would not see it the original.

You don't have any time to add a single line of explanation, but you
certainly have time to try and explain why you just couldn't be bothered
with being informative.

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless