Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Dec 23 17:14:05 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 14:28 +0000, g wrote:
> On 12/23/2011 01:47 PM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 6:39 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >

> >> Suneeta is a very common name in India.
> >
> > So John is also a common name, Mathew is also common, so what?
> -=-
>
> yes, john and mathew common 'english' names. as are rameshwar or kr.
> or sharma, are common names of people of India.
>
> except that *Rameshwar Kr. Sharma* is not a common name.
>
> so, for the rest of members of this list, go ahead, have it your way
> and continue to lie. at least you believe what you are saying.
----
George, I think you are unnecessarily harsh and abusive - but my
determination was made long before this exchange. That said, you
seemingly are incapable of understanding the adage... don't feed the
trolls.

and so there is no doubt about Rameshwar being a troll, consider...

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/410414.html

and

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2011-December/255723.html

Whether he has other identities on this and the other lists is something
I am not going to waste any time speculating upon but it seems that he
is just a waste of time and energy.

Craig

believed to be clean.