Giving Up On Fedora

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 16:15:28 UTC 2011

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:55:18 +0100, SB (Swapnil) wrote:

> I did not want that subject line, but am forced to.

No, you aren't forced to make a drama out of it. Also, some lines of your
message read as if your decision to give up is not final yet.

> fix and started using openSUSE. Just today the Fedora on XPS also got
> stuck during boot and shows "use systemct1 default" or Ctrl D. Not able
> to boot into the system.

Where are the details? A screenshot or earlier error messages. Possibly
after booting to the GRUB menu and removing kernel boot options "rhgb"
and "quiet" prior to continueing the boot.

> I posted the issue about main PC on the forum

And the link is missing here.

> Fedora is not running on both my PCs I am in bad position. I do want to
> use Fedora, but due to my own technical limiations I can't. I
> desperately seek your help to enable me to use Fedora :(

Nevertheless you may need to deal with the trouble a bit. But if you
give up early, there is not much hope. ;)