Thanks Joel.. and "Does the computer "think"..?

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 28 23:00:52 UTC 2011

Much Thanks Dear Joel..

I am researching your great advice dude..

The data I need to protect, is the new sciences I saw in the Bigfoot
collective, after a female adolescent one touched my neck twice, which
paralysed me for eight excruciating hours while she scanned my
memories.. but I asked "may I scan you while you scan me?", and got
permission..  I saw 14 layers of sciences, and made a copy for myself
before they ejected me from their collective consciousness...  That's
1400 untapped sciences, 100+ technologies in each.. more than enough to
get our Species to other healthy planets..  But I can't do it alone..
and I sure can't do it with those mindless-kooks torturing me daily, to
appease their cocaine soaked psychotic bosses vengeances for me
publishing that we need to eliminate the coke-heads from our
government.. and they knows it...  Essentially "the apes are doing crime
for their handlers", but they don't have the mind to realize it...

_______________________

New topic:  Does the computer "think"..?

Disclaimer:  All those who can't handle new stuff without freaking,
should not read this post.. Go to the next post.. Don't read my stuff..
It'll only cause you conditioning headaches, and make you want to hurt
the author..  Just don't read it if you can't handle newness without
being an AH..  This isn't for you.. Get that..  This is for the thinkers
only...  The gist of this post exposes the very reason there are free
Linux OS's in this world, for the good folk...  If thinking hurts your
head, just don't read it..  Quit comparing yourself to others, and quit
trying to break all that which is better than you..  I can process
thought that you cannot.. Get over it!.. If you break something, it
doesn't give that something to you, you breaks it only, you destroy the
good stuff in your future before you gets to it and you lose it
forever.. You breaks it "at the gate".. It isn't for you to eat!.. Get
it! & WAKE UP!..  I am just a tiny link in humanity's evolution.. Quit
trying to break it..  If you break this one, you don't get any more..
I'm the last...

_____________

Can the computer "think"..?

In my working with computers, for a couple decades, there have been
times the computer seemed to actually "think out" its problems, and
solve them, more than just "juggling 1's and 0's".. I know it's just
based on 1's and 0's, off's and on's.. but isn't that how the human
brain works too..? and how the brain thinks in processing thought..?
But most don't think because they just can't, or they once used the
mind, and it frightened them, so now they boycott thinking, and prefer
to create and run habits right to the end...
Isn't the computer based on how the human brain works..?

Some firewalls have it to update themselves perfectly, and go around
problems by going right through them, as if solving them...  "Black Ice"
was good for that, in W-98... "WhooHH! just thinking of "thet thar W-98
nightmare", gives me a nasty icy cold shudder, "shivers me timbers" it
does...

Look into what "Maya" does.. That's got to be close to "thinking", or
maybe even better...

Look at how Fedora repairs itself...

Does anyone have any keen examples that made them wonder if the computer
is actually thinking..?

If the computer could think, what processes would it perform..?

This "skin-graft PC" keyboard, mouse, and screen obsoleted, just might
act as an accessory "human mind"..  I fear it's gonna be needed in the
near future, given that humanity's collective mind ems to be dying or
devolving, from various causes..
For one, religion teaches that "an idle mind is bad".. An idle relaxed
mind is what our great scientists used, to get us all the science we
have today.. It ain't a bad thing..  It seem that religion just religion
stifles the mind and thinking.. Religion doesn't want its followers to
see and know any truth and reality "out of the tithing box"...
That, and the fact that cellphone radiation is baking brains.. coke and
meth and prescription drugs are melting brain tissue.. the lead and
copper in the drinking water is poisoning brain tissue.. Alcohol is
desiccating brain tissue.. religion, politics, and TV, are programming
and conditioning brains and thought process to force the culture to be
as slave society.. and who knows what the pesticides in our food do to
us..? And the solvents in the air too.. Go outside and take-in a slow
deep full breath.. Notice toward the end of the in-breathe, the pungent
stings of the solvents hitting the nose sensors..  That's a lot of good
reasons to build a synthetic mind for humanity...

I had idea how to alpha-couple, and beta-couple, the PC to the human
brain, but some mindless-idiot erased it all on me t torture me for
suggesting that "all police and politicians should be tested for cocaine
usage, and all the positives be fired on the spot, to clean up our
nation, and remove the parasitic-insanity from our lives".. and I can't
get the data back without ultra deep thought processing.. but doing that
here, the locals feed off it it, like candy, before I can even begin to
use the energies for science and sci-fi scripting...  It feels like
"being surrounded by a hoard of starved vampires forever in
feeding-frenzy mode only"...  Example: when I'm in my backyard, and I
dives into writer's creative trance, if the pothead neighbour is in his
backyard, I hear him verbalize passionately, "MMmmmmmmm!" and then
there's that repeated stinging suckling-sensation again, on the
right-side of my head, like an invisible demon is "sucking on my brain
like "a baby sucks warm milk from a tit".. I rubs a fresh-cut garlic
clove on the area, and waits patiently till I feels that sudden
disconnect sensation in about ten-seconds... I suppose "raw creative
energy" is considered to be "candy" by the "brain-suckers"..? Then the
neighbour cries out, from the other side of the fence,
"Bully-Bully-Bully"..  If they eat all the raw creative energies they
find, sense, notice, smell, in their perpetual feeding frenzy, I/we
can't build them anything new...  Someone should tell them, that not
everything that tastes good is here for them to feed upon..  Some things
on this planet are not! food, for hungry parasites.. and I ain't your
wet-momma!.. Go buy a case of enfelac, and a package of pampers, and a
CD of lullabies, and you just forget me!.. I'm NOT here for you to
eat!..  Those kooks who are torturing me are really only hurting
yourselves, by preventing me from building new sciences to help humanity
out of its huge mess...

Ask yourself..  "Where does new science come from..?"..

That's gonna cause a lot of mindless neanderthal g'rillas migraines..
I'm sure to get a lot of violent flack, and v-chip stinging ears, over
this post, from the mindless brain-suckers defending the perpetual
feeding-frenzy glut and their great hell.. Makes me wonder if humanity
is actually in its "larval stage" right now..?  no one is flying yet..
It seems this Species is feeding upon everything on and in the planet
like "maggots feed on death"... When I was a kid, exploring the river, I
once studied "maggots feeding upon a beached dead carp.. The maggots
were all violently fighting over the red veins, in the white flesh of
the dead fish, all violently nipping at each other, aggressively shoving
each other away from the tastiest parts.. Seems that is how humanity
treats the planet, all life, and each other these days.. Seems humanity
has lost its ability to love and share... Seems all we've got left of
Love & Life is Greed & Feed...  My antagonists can't seem to grasp that
I am the real deal.. So what if I'm not packaged as they expected and
delusion..  WhooH! they are sure making this V-chip sting in my head
loud right now, like they did all last night and all yesterday for
posting something they didn't like.. This tortuous painful noise
prevents me from building new sciences for humanity, to pull your
Species out of our home-made hell... I wonders if any of those demons
are somehow picking up on my thoughts as I write this post..? Back in my
W98 & W2k days, they would crash the computer right about now, if it as
net-connected, the moment the post touched upon exposing any of their
insanities.. Sometimes a few times per day, depending how much I wrote,
exposing their levels of Insanity.. is why I had to switch to Linux, and
tossed all the windows CD's into the incinerator...  More and more, day
by day, it seems most of this world is essentially just "a global
asylum"...  Oops! That's gonna seriously rock their sinking boat.. The
coke-heads gonna freak, growl, and squeal, and spit, and hiss, and piss
all over his...  It's only type-written words.. Combine words as you
wish..  Read if you must.. Don't you be blaming me if you can't
understand it... Some dislike my words, because with them I expose the
evils that hurt our lives..  I show truth, forcing them to think, which
gives them headaches, because their conditioning doesn't allow them to
think "out of the box"...  Wake Up! & Grow Up!..

Does the computer "think"..?  Do you..?