"It's time for you to leave."

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Dec 30 17:50:26 UTC 2011

On 12/30/2011 05:28 AM, Craig White wrote:
> I think it's reasonable to presume contempt when you tell someone it's
> time for them to leave.

No.  Linda has severe issues that cause her to start new threads that
have nothing to do with Fedora or Linux even and do nothing but waste
everybody's time.  Not only that, she keeps dumping her issues into
other threads, hijacking them and, again, wasting people's time.  This
list is for tech support, not for discussing a member's delusions and if
she can't accept that, she doesn't belong here.  Linda clearly needs
help and I hope she gets it.  If and when she can behave herself here,
she'll be welcome to return and I'll be glad to see it.