Outgoing email filters for claws-mail

Sam Sharpe lists.redhat at samsharpe.net
Sat Jan 1 21:42:29 UTC 2011

On 1 January 2011 16:05, suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone point me to how to setup outgoing email filters with claws.
> I am using Claws with Gmail over IMAP and would like to put a copy of
> the sent email in the folder I am replying from. Without this my
> replies don't appear in the thread.

I don't have claws-mail currently configured, but from memory what you
are looking for is actually in the folder properties. Right click on
the top level folder in your inbox and check the settings. There
should be one to save replies in the same folder. There will also be a
tickbox on the right saying "apply this to subfolders", which you need
to tick. Hit Apply and you should be done.

--
Sam