Ultimate inkjet printer for Fedora?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:56:23 UTC 2011

> Here, Here, on the laser printer,I'm glad I paid a little more for the
> laser over a inkjet.
> I got a Samsung CLX3175FN , N stands for Network/USB printer, they also
> sell a FW, W for wireless and you can get the Print Drivers for Linux at
> the Samsung website.

Cheapest colour lasers are more than 200% more expensive than high
quality inkjet printers and have no option to print to CD/DVD media
and duplex option is an expensive addon. Maybe for some it colour
laser is an acceptable device to buy but not for us, because or its
price and because of features it lacks.

Valent.