Accessing MS Exchange 5.5 mailbox from Fedora 15

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:40:27 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-17 at 07:48 +0300, Kevin Wilson wrote:
> Thanks, can you/someone elaborate a bit ? what should I do to get mail
> with IMAP?

[Please don't top-post on this list. It annoys a lot of people.]

Are you asking how to set up Evolution to use IMAP? Read the manual,
it's the standard way Evo works. Ask again if you have problems.

If you mean "how do I connect to Exchange using IMAP?", talk to your
Exchange administrator or just try connecting to the standard IMAP port
on the server (see above).

poc