Routing not working

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:21:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 13:49:30 -0400
Genes MailLists wrote:

> > I'm starting to wonder if the ralink driver it is using is
> > just flaky on f15.
>
>    Possible - I think I'd try turning off IPV6 first .. to make sure its
> not interfering in some way .. probably not but might not hurt to test that.

Actually, in the flaky behavior department, I just tried booting f15
one more time, and this time everything started working when I ran
the script. I think the fact that it sometimes works says I'm probably
doing routing correctly, but some other random problem is screwing me
up. Maybe I need some delays, or I should be doing things in a different
order or something. It seems like wlan0 sometimes just stops working
when I poke through the logs. The dongle does get quite warm when it
is running, maybe it is just overheating.