Adieu, Fedora

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:12:00 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Phil Savoie <psavoie1783 at rogers.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/2011 11:12 PM, David wrote:
>> I see. Now I understand you completely. Since Linux is user supported. I
>> am sure that the developers would welcome any tutorials that you would
>> write and provide. That is the way the Linux works.
>>
>> As for "the folks in Redmond"? I doubt that they will loose a minute of
>> sleep over your efforts unless you really, really put forth major
>> efforts in this respect.
>>
>> Have a good day.
>
> James,
>
> No point in arguing with this guy.
I'm not going to argue with him.  I'm pointing out why Linux is not
the rage on the desktop.  I know that RH folks lurk here and I will
respond to their messages in a civil and clear tone.  Remember, some
folks need training wheels on their bikes.  Some just crash until they
get it right (I was the latter.)  Some have their parents hold their
hands/seat.  Computer users are cut from the same silk and thus I am
one of those that charges ahead and if the system crashes, I rebuild
and start over...
James