sssd and ldap_user_search_base

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 16:38:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 15:17 +0000, Licause, Al wrote:
> I’ve discovered through more experimentation and some source code
> examples that this syntax works:

<snip>

This shouldn't work at all. Currently, SSSD does not support multiple
search bases. There is an open enhancement request for this here:
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/868

Currently, it's considered a low-priority upstream. However, I notice
you're using an EL6 build of SSSD (though it's an old one). In this
case, I encourage you to speak to your support representative about
raising the priority of this fix.