where is gnomebreakpad

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Jun 25 19:55:53 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 12:44 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 06/26/2011 01:53 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
>> Have you considered poorfraeding your posts before sending them?  It
>> will catch most of the things the spelling checker can't.  HTH, HAND.
>
> What is your point?

I was pointing out that a spelling checker can't catch everything
because it doesn't know when you've used the wrong word but spelled it
correctly.  I am, among other things, a writer (not published yet, alas)
and I find some of the poor spelling and misused words on this mailing
list (and others) almost painful to read.  I do my best not to mention
it because it almost never does any good.  In this case, as you were
correcting your own error, it seemed appropriate to suggest a simple way
to avoid doing it again.