where is gnomebreakpad

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Jun 26 00:06:50 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-25 at 16:14 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:

> Go for it.  Unlike some people I know (in person, that is) I don't
> consider myself perfect and I certainly make my share of mistakes.  And,
> of course, you can't correct your mistakes if everybody's afraid to
> point them out.
----
this list does not need to waste the bandwidth for every would be
grammarian. This is about Fedora, not grammar 101.

E-mail itself is informal despite anyone's attempts to make it otherwise
and thus spelling, sentence structure and other grammatical faux pas are
completely irrelevant to the topic. The only point is to make yourself
understood.

This of course doesn't even begin to cover the many who frequent this
list for whom English is not their native language and might be put off
by self-appointed jackasses defenders of grammatical correctness.

Craig

believed to be clean.