where is gnomebreakpad

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jun 26 01:46:36 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 05:06 PM, Craig White wrote:
> This of course doesn't even begin to cover the many who frequent this
> list for whom English is not their native language and might be put off
> by self-appointed jackasses defenders of grammatical correctness.

Which is why I don't normally comment on such things.  Instead, if I see
that the message came from someplace where English is at best a second
language, I cut them extra slack.  And, please note, this tempest in a
tea pot didn't start because I corrected somebody, it started when I
replied to a poster's self-correction with a friendly suggestion about
how to avoid similar mistakes in the future.  If the OP hadn't corrected
himself I would have just let the error go by without comment, the same
way I do with other errors.