[OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:49:40 UTC 2011

On 03/19/2011 09:04 PM, JB wrote:

> This may change if things do not look right ... remember, they stopped systemd
> in F14 literally few days before cut-off day.

It was more than a few days.  In any case, not really a analagous
situation with systemd.  Providing a older version in parallel to a
newer version when it is not designed to be, from the start is serious
amount of work while reverting back a init system that was designed to
be a drop-in replacement is much more easier.    I am 99% sure that this
is not going to change.

Rahul