Fedora14 is filling up my HDD without a reason

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon May 9 14:42:43 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 04:42:26 -0300,
  Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Downloading and running binaries from trusted places is nothing
> unheard of in the Linux world I´m sure, like when you download and run
> those binary ATI drivers for Linux... ;-P

Just because they are signed by someone, doesn't mean I want to trust them.
For example, I wouldn't be inclined to trust anything signed by Sony
unless I was really desparate. There interests are not aligned with mine.
I do trust packages signed by Fedora, even though there are risks associated
with doing that. But I think there interests are closely aligned with mine
and the risks are acceptible for what I get.