Protected WLAN

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed May 18 03:55:42 UTC 2011

<>

> WEP is known to be vulnerable. WPA has some weaknesses in some
> circumstances. WPA2 however is thought to be secure if you use a
> hard-to-guess password.

as you say *thought to be secure*.

> A quick look at Wikipedia could have told you this.

i am not aware of what wikipedia states. post a link and i will read it.

> Just for completeness, I visited some of the referenced URLS:

as i stated, just a few, as i have too many to post them all, and what
i did post was a search of bookmarks using wifi/wireless/wlan and hack
for search. nor i did not open any of the links i posted to see just
exactly how they related.

as i said, and kevin j posted, a simple search via google will yield
a very large list of sites that give information of what to use and
how to do it.

> In conclusion, the assertion that there are genuine WPA2 vulnerabilities
> (other than guessing passwords) remains unsupported.

i am not talking about guessing. and if you do not care to take time to
run a google search to find truth, so be it.

but you can conclude this, i am not going to post in this thread or on
any web site, step by step procedures of what and how to crack any
system.

as i have mentioned in other threads, i have been involved in personal,
corporate and national security and i will continue to maintain what
i have been taught and learned.

in no way do i care to jeopardise fact that i have held some of the highest
military security clearances this country has.

summation, "loose lips sink ships".

--

peace out.

tc.hago,