NetworkManager to reconnect silently

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu May 19 17:13:31 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 09:54 AM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
> If one disappears for a while and
> then reappears it will be treated as an unknown connection as it's
> connection information was discarded.

I don't think so.  I used my laptop at a convention last year, and there
were several wireless connections, one of which was free to convention
members.  Several months later, I turned the wireless on to test
something and it complained because it couldn't find any of the
connections from the convention hotel.  I had to delete them, one by
one, before it shut up.