Setting Primary Monitor with F14 - dual monitors [Found Temporary Fix]

CS DBA cs_dba at consistentstate.com
Fri May 20 22:36:36 UTC 2011

FYI:

I'm running KDE, and I've managed to fix this via an autostart file. It
waits for me to be logged in then it swaps the screens, kinda goofy but
it works.

I placed a file called xrandr in the .kde/Autostart directory under my
home directory.  Then I added the content below and made the file
executable:

#!/bin/bash

xrandr --output LVDS1 --primary

I'd like a more elegant/permanent solution so I dont have to "swap" the
screens after login , however it does work for now...