Fedora 15 installer needs more than 512MB RAM

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu May 26 23:54:13 UTC 2011

Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 05/25/2011 02:16 PM, Kam Leo wrote:
>> After reading the bug report I can only shake my head.
>
> This is Yet Another Example of the Iron Law of Bureaucracy in action.
> (http://www.jerrypournelle.com/reports/jerryp/iron.html)  In this case,
> the people running the project clearly see nothing wrong with putting
> their own convenience first and the needs of the (mere) users second.

Look, someone didn't change the Release Notes which they should have, now they
have. You had an install fail, nobody died, the Earth's magnetic field didn't
flip, and if you want to bitch about something the users didn't need or want,
start with GNOME3!

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
   The Rapture actually did occur as scheduled, only you didn't get picked. You