BCM4312

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 30 03:01:09 UTC 2011

30.05.2011, 00:31, "Jim Bennett" <jameswster at gmail.com>:
> IS anyone running Fedora 15 on laptop with BCM4312 wireless adapter. I

I have the same model on my Dell laptop. If you look at dmesg it would tell you the URL where you can download the firmware.

I have another question concerning this module. It only supports B/G profiles. Is there a model with the same interface supporting N and having decent support by Linux community? It would be great to replace my BCM4312.

--
Best regards,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Shnurapet