Fedora - time to blink

NOSpaze nospaze at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:13:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 18:44 +0000, JB wrote:
> Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > On Wednesday 23 November 2011 09:57:35 JB wrote:
> > > http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/fedora-16.html
> > Oh, come on JB, do you really think quoting that guy makes any sense?
> That's not fair to him.
> He has a pretty neat site, and a long history of Linux distros reviews, which
> are very standard (from a user point of view),

a) All the reviews are loaded with tons of emotional influence: "trying
to use Fedora 16 verne".
b) the review is a witch hunting of bugs: "the bad integration continues
here. Notice the icon background is a different shade of gray than the
window".
c) Is not objective: "I touched the subject of politics in my latest
Mandriva review".
d) Is not concrete. That's not a review of a distro features.

A very emotional and subjective opinion of some applications within a
narrow point of view of the linux capabilities.

Empty glasses are louder :)

Cheers.
--
NOSpaze <nospaze at gmail.com>