FC15 Upgrade Gnome Issue Dell Inspiron

Tod Thomas fr33zone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 22:09:36 UTC 2011

I burned the DVD version of the distro so I could update an old dell
Inspiron 600M laptop from FC13.  It seemed to go well until I rebooted
then a message flashed by saying something about Gnome3 and
comparability with older displays.  I get a Gnome desktop but its not
working quite right.  I'm getting ready to look at it again after taking
a break but I just wanted to ping the list to see if there is maybe
something obvious I can do or if my problem is familiar to anyone.

TIA - Tod